360i is now accepting applications for our 2020 Summer Internship Program!
Join our Summer Internship program and you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a highly strategic creative and media agency with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories. You’ll learn from and work with the best and brightest in the industry on some of the most distinguished brands in the world. You can gain real world advertising experience, become an integral part of a team, and assist with driving innovation in an ever-changing market. You’ll receive an insider’s view of the wide range of opportunities that exist in the communications field. You will partner with our parent company, Dentsu Aegis on programs and network with other interns at our sister agencies – Carat, iProspect, Posterscope, DentsuX, Vizeum, Amnet and Amplifi. You will partner with a mentor to set and achieve professional development goals and you will complete a summer-long project, presented to senior-level executives.
This Summer we are looking to host interns in our Chicago and New York offices. Our paid 10-week summer internship program is open to current seniors and post-graduates.
We are hiring across multiple capabilities including:
- Account Management (Chicago and New York)
- Strategy (Chicago)
- Integrated Media (Chicago)
- Influencer Marketing (New York)
- Creative (New York)
- Advanced Analytics (New York)
- Project Management (New York)
- Social Marketing (New York)
- New Business and Operations (New York)
How to Apply:
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to 360i.Summerinterns@360i.com with the subject line 360i Summer Internship- Office Location, Department of Interest.
Applications must be submitted by March 20th.
On a rolling basis through April 15th, Talent Acquisition will follow up with applicants via email confirmation and request for information that may include:
- Dates student expects to be available to interview
- Areas of interest: specifically, any preferences regarding 360i location, department, or focus
- Any applicable work samples students have worked on during previous internships or class projects
If selected, you will be invited to take part in interviews. All interviews will take place on a rolling basis through April and by April 30th, all students will be selected for internships!