This past year was an exciting one for the digital world – and an exciting one for 360i as well. We welcomed an army of new members to our growing team and continue to hire the very best digital talent at our office across the country. As our client roster grows, and as more brands begin to recognize the centrality of digital in overall marketing planning, we look forward to helping some of the world’s biggest brands to connect with consumers in new and exciting ways.
It’s been a big year – and we’re looking forward to bigger things to come in 2011. In the meantime, check out our top 10 most-read posts of the year – and stay tuned for more of the same in January and beyond.
1. 360i’s Mobile Marketing Playbook – This fall we published the Mobile Marketing Playbook, a sequel to our widely read Social Marketing Playbook. The 90-page report is full of great insights and strategies for marketers embarking on mobile efforts.
2. 360i Whitepaper: Twitter & the Consumer-Marketer Dynamic – This summer our Insights & Planning team conducted an extensive study on how consumers and brands use Twitter.
3. 360i CEO Presents Vision for Agency of the Future at IAB Leadership Summit – In March, 360i CEO (and recently-named Ad Age Media Maven) Bryan Wiener presented his vision for the future of agencies at the IAB’s annual event. Click through the link above to watch his address.
4. 10 Reasons to Check Out 360i on #findajobfriday – We designate each Friday to helping scout the best digital talent out there, something we like to call #findajobfriday. In this post, we list 10 things we love about working at 360i.
5. 360i & Dentsu: A New Chapter in Our Journey – In late January 2010, 360i was acquired by Dentsu, one of the largest advertising companies in the world. Click through the link above to read Bryan Wiener’s letter that addresses the exciting news.
6. Silly Bandz: Using Digital Tools to Spot & Track Cultural Trends – One of the biggest headlines of 2010 was the introduction of Silly Bandz into the marketplace and their subsequent meteoric rise among consumers across the country. Our Insights & Planning team used digital tools to track the growth of the fad.
7. Under the Hood of Google Places: Exploring Google’s Revamped Local Search Offering – 360i Group SEO Director Mike Dobbs explains the new feature in a two-part series (second part here).
8. QR Codes: Impending Fad or Game-Changer? – 2010 proved to be a big year for mobile barcodes. In this post, we take a look at how marketers are utilizing QR codes to bridge the gap between online and offline. Further reading: Form Meets Function: Extreme Makeover QR Code Edition.
9. 360i Report on Nielsen & Facebook’s Advertising Effectiveness Study – Our report outlines the positive relationship between paid and earned media on brand awareness and engagement metrics, as found by Nielsen and Facebook in their joint study.
10. 360i Digital Marketing Summit Tackles What’s Best & What’s Next – Our annual Summit gathered 200+ brand marketers for a day-long conference on emerging strategies in digital. You can read a summary of the day’s events at the link above.
Here’s to a happy and successful 2011 from all of us at 360i!