Are you ready for the decade of mobile? 360i’s Mobile Marketing Playbook will give you a head start preparing for it.
For the past decade, every year has been the ‘Year of Mobile,’ and marketers could understandably experience mobile fatigue even before planning their first campaign thanks to all that hype. The difference looking forward to 2011 is that this is the first time that consumer behavior and mobile platforms have reached sufficient scale for mobile to move beyond an emerging media tactic for mainstream marketers. During this pivotal, transitional period, 360i’s Mobile Marketing Playbook demonstrates how mobile is finally experiencing its tipping point as one of the critical components of the digital marketing landscape.
The Playbook covers all major mobile marketing subject areas, including search engine marketing and optimization, SMS, media planning, social marketing, application development and promotion, shopping and barcodes. The Playbook will help marketers:
- Work within a framework for establishing a set of clear objectives for their mobile marketing strategy
- Move beyond the checklist approach with a filter for evaluating the myriad of opportunities within mobile
- Think of ways to use mobile to merge online and offline strategies, as a hub that bridges the gap
- Encourage a dialogue about what matters in mobile now, and what’s ahead for this new and exciting medium
- Jumpstart a dialogue about what matters in mobile now and what’s ahead
Along with drawing from the insights and experience of the marketing professionals at 360i (including many contributors to this blog), the Mobile Marketing Playbook includes perspectives from renowned industry experts Noah Elkin (Senior Analyst, eMarketer), Mickey Alam Khan (Editor in Chief, Mobile Marketer), Valerie Brown (Director of Consumer Marketing, Bravo) and Naoki Muramatsu (VP, Digital Business Development, Dentsu Holdings USA).
You can freely access and download the report above, or scan the barcode below with a reader such as ScanLife to access it from your mobile device and read it on the go.
The 87 pages of the Playbook are meant to further the conversation and learning around mobile marketing. We welcome your comments and questions in the comments on our blog, in response to @360i on Twitter, posted on our Facebook page, or shared anywhere online or offline. We’ll listen however we can and keep the dialogue going.