We’ve now published our POV on Social Marketing Strategies for Travel, previously available only to 360i clients. The report offers valuable advice for all marketers (not only those in the travel industry), as customers increasingly base their decisions more on price points and deals and less on brand loyalty. Web-savvy and driven by value, they are also relying less on official sources for information and more on the advice of their peers.
360i’s POV explains why the current economic climate provides a golden opportunity for travel brands to listen what their consumers are saying and use that information to form meaningful connections with their customer base online. Our report also covers:
- Consumer chatter and how it affects your brand’s perception
- The best ways to address chatter
- How to create an engaging experience for your customers and build community
- Emerging online travel communities and tools
- Ways to make digital travel assets portable