Desktop
Tablet Landscape
Tablet Portrait
Phone Landscape
Phone Portrait

Category Archives for Creative & Tech

Recent

OREO Launches Left Handed Cookie Pack for #LeftHandersDay

90% of the population probably doesn’t notice, but the world we live in is built for right-handed people. Today, International Left Handers Day, OREO is making sure the other 10% of the population gets some love. We partnered with OREO to give left-handers all over the country a new way to twist, lick and dunk […]

360i #SideHustle: Tony Landa Makes a Difference With His Choreography

Welcome to the 360i #SideHustle blog series, where we showcase the totally awesome side projects, start-up businesses and other ventures created by the always-curious and entrepreneurial crew of employees here at 360i. Programmer by day, choreographer by night – it’s all in a day’s work for 360i Senior Technical Director Tony Landa. From building Voice […]

360i & HBO Debut “Westworld: The Maze” Voice Gaming Skill

If you have ever questioned the nature of your reality, your journey to freedom starts with three words: Alexa, Open Westworld. We partnered with HBO to debut the network’s first full-scale voice skill with “Westworld: The Maze,” an immersive gaming skill for Westworld fans. Crafted to delight even the most die-hard fan, The Maze delivers […]

From Lame to Brilliant: Crafting Insights that Incite Change

All marketers seek the same thing: to stay ahead of change. But in an increasingly on demand world, achieving and successfully anticipating change means marketers are challenged to produce more meaningful consumer insights under shorter timeframes. This strain on the strategic thinking process often leads to reliance on prepackaged data, flashy statistics, and improbable trend […]

360i Hosts Expert Panelists to Break Down the Basics of Blockchain

Ten to fifteen years ago the word ‘algorithm’ first gained popularity as Silicon Valley titans like Amazon, Google, and Facebook rose to prominence. But few understood just how algorithms worked and what they would mean for our world. Flash forward to 2018 and we’re now well acquainted with algorithms and how they shape our daily […]