Are you a college senior or recent graduate who wants to develop a deeper understanding of how people discover brands and share their stories? Are you looking for opportunities to learn from and work with the best and brightest marketing minds in the world? Are you interested in gaining real world advertising experience, building lasting relationships with industry leaders, and getting a chance to drive innovation in an ever-changing global market?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of the above, then today is your lucky day. We’re thrilled to announce that 360i is now accepting applications for our 2019 Summer Internship/Junior Associate Program.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
As a 360i summer intern, you’ll be given the opportunity to become an integral part of a highly strategic creative and media agency working with some of the most distinguished brands in the world. Our summer interns receive invaluable real-world experience, participate in weekly social & professional development activities, and spend the summer networking both with each other and leaders across the organization, inclusive of the agency’s executive leadership team.
Each class is divided into cross-department teams and assigned a group project, which they present to an agency committee at the end of the program. Teams receive developmental feedback from the committee, receiving valuable insights into their work while competing for a prize.
And don’t forget about the perks! As a member of the 360i family, you’ll get to enjoy some of the best parts of summertime agency life. Don’t miss out on Summer Fridays, our Insta-worthy rooftop terrace, and cold brew on tap.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Our full-time, paid internship program is open to current seniors and post-graduates.
- The program runs for 10 weeks, from June 3 to August 9, with positions available in our New York City and Chicago locations.
- Interns will be given the opportunity to work across multiple departments, with opportunities available in:
- Account Management
- Influencer Marketing
- Consumer Insights & Analysis
- Project Management
- Social Marketing
- New Business
- Corporate Marketing & PR
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- In your cover letter, please tell us which of the departments listed above you’d most like to join, and share something interesting about yourself!
- If your application makes it past the first round of review, you’ll be invited to take part in an interview. Interviews will occur on a rolling basis through April 15.
- Deadline: We are accepting applications through March 15.