We’re excited to announce the formal call for applicants for the 360iU Trainee Program, an initiative designed to help young marketers mature into the agency leaders of tomorrow. Interested candidates can apply now through Feb. 12.
An extension of the agency’s dedicated educational arm, 360iU, the six-month program was created to guide passionate graduates as they pursue a career in Ad Land. The segue from academia to the professional world can be challenging for post-grads, as they acquire new skill sets to help them succeed outside of the classroom.
As part of the 360iU Trainee program, college graduates interested in Account, Creative and Media will receive full-time on-the-job experience and ongoing learning opportunities – all with full pay and benefits. And the select group of trainees will be given the opportunity to rotate between subject matter teams to gain cross-agency experience.
Recent graduates interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing can apply to the program, which offers the following perks:
- Exposure to a 360iU curriculum that includes high-level courses such as Presentation Skills, Ideation, Storytelling and Emotional Intelligence, as well as specialized trainings in Media Planning & Optimization, Creative Ideation, Brand Journalism and Client Service
- The opportunity to participate on and support client teams, and gain real life agency experience
- Competitive pay with benefits
Following the half-year 360iU Trainee Program, qualified candidates will graduate into full-time roles at the agency.
College graduates interested in participating in the 360iU Trainee program should apply by Feb. 12. The session will officially begin in late February. For those graduating in May, a second session will begin in June (with details to follow later this spring). Please do not apply unless you have already graduated.
How to apply:
- Apply via our website, selecting your preferred practice area: Account, Creative or Media.
- In your cover letter, provide three bullets that summarize why you want to participate in the program. Note: Account/Media applicants send their resumes through the same link. Please indicate your area of preference in your CL.
- Please also attach or link to a current resume or portfolio.