Mid-way through winter, it’s natural to start thinking about summer and warm weather plans. If the word “internship” is a part of your summer agenda this year, we’ve got just the thing for you: an internship at 360i’s New York headquarters.
- You’ll build your network by gaining exposure to a range of 360i teams. During the nine-week program, you’ll partner with teams across various departments to learn the fundamental practices of the agency while working in an environment that fosters creative, innovative thinking.
- You’ll gain first-hand experience supporting the marketing campaigns for some of the world’s best known and most-loved brands. Check out our client roster and portfolio to see what we’re talking about.
- You’ll continue learning by taking 360iU courses in professional services training, public speaking, designing for presentation and more. We even have an in-house Dean whose sole job is to promote learning and the sharing of ideas within our agency, with our clients and with the industry at-large.
- You’ll get a taste of 360i’s unique culture of curiosity. Learn why passion, purpose and perseverance are at the heart of everything we do – and why Fast Company recently cited us as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in advertising.
- You’ll have fun in your downtime. Our work hard, play hard culture offers perks such as in-office gaming systems (Pop-a-Shot, ping pong, mini-golf and Pac-Man to name a few), free coffee and beer (for those of age) and the opportunity to participate in exciting skunkworks projects that allow you to stretch your imagination. Oh, and we also have an amazing terrace that happens to be one of the most Instagrammed spots in New York City.
Who can apply? Current college juniors and seniors.
When should I apply? Right now. We’re accepting submissions through March 14.
Cover photo via Flickr