We’re getting ready to host our second Startup Outlook event next Wednesday, Nov. 28, at our NYC headquarters. If you haven’t registered yet, be sure to claim your spot via EventBrite or Meetup, as space is limited.
For this event, we’ve hand-picked four of our favorite startups to show us how they are working with marketers to take their products from the pages of TechCrunch to the brandstream. Featured startups this time around include Cinemagram, GoldRun, Kiip and SundaySky.
Here’s how to get involved—
 Register for the event via EventBrite or Meetup, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
 Between now and Nov. 28, prepare your no-longer-than-2-minute pitch. We will have a house laptop with Internet connectivity for you to use.
 Sign up for the session when you arrive at the event; there will be a sign-up sheet at the bar.
 Be ready at the end of the event, when we’ll call startups up one by one to present in rapid-fire fashion.
 Stick around for snacks, drinks and networking.
Full event details
* What: 360i’s Startup Outlook Event
* When: Weds. Nov. 28 – 6p to 8p
* Where: 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY (close proximity to the Canal St. A,C,E stop; walking distance from 1 @ Franklin St. as well as the 6, N, Q + R lines @ Canal St.)
* Andre Charoo, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Cinemagram
* Catherine Flint, Senior Account Executive, Kiip
* Kelly Ford, VP of Marketing, SundaySky
* Vivian Rosenthal, Founder & CEO, GoldRun
Moderated by David Berkowitz, VP of Emerging Media, 360i