Keynotes and lunch both go better with Coke, so we have Annis Lyles, VP Media & Interactive for The Coca-Cola Company presenting about how “All Media is Social.”
Annis has been with Coca-Cola for nearly 20 years and will present about paid and earned media. Q&A is moderated by 360i SVP Emerging Media & Client Strategy Sarah Hofstetter.
Our brand is and always has been social by nature. Social media has changed the communications landscape. Here’s how Coke is navigating it.
Coke’s Guiding Principles and Opportunities
- Earning relationships with each campaign
- Develop and sustain relationships
- Enable consumer engagement
- Provide Coke digital tools
- Activate and measure campaigns
- Communicate internally as peer groups – “we all own social media”
Social media is threat that waves throughout planning, activation process
- Situation assessment
- Consumer insights
- Strategic framework
- Tactical plan
Social media quickly and efficiently validates what we’ve known to be true. Users consume multiple contact points simultaneously. We strive for interdependency in our planning.